Friday, August 27, 2010

Quick Little Ditties

Well, today I need to pop a couple of things in the mail so I created a couple of quick little cards.  I was experimenting with using the same piece of Basic Grey background paper for some pops of color.

Here is a little birthday card.  Inside, I used my label maker to create the sentiment "Best Fishes".
Stampotique stamps used: Fish Tile and Quiet Place
Here is a little thank you card that was super quick but will still hold loads of gratitude!  The wings pop up more in person so it looks like the butterfly has landed on Jasmin's shoe...
Stampotique stamps used: Jasmin, Small Butterfly, Plant kindness and gather love 
Have a fabulous day!
Val :)


4 comments:

Carol Q said...

gorgeous. I love the first one.

Kaz said...

These are lovely Valerie. x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Aww at the first one especially. And the second is very effective leaving Jasmin uncoloured. :0)

Carol said...

Love these cards, Val. YOU GO GIRL!
I like the idea of crisp white stock and black ink....and then a touch of subdued color. Beautiful.