Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas waves a Magic Wand........


I adore this sentiment. I think this is the last of the cards that I will create for Christmas this year. In fact I'm thinking I better get the cards into the mail today if there's any hope that they will arrive to their recipients on time! I've completed my Christmas Shopping......now just to wrap and finish up the Christmas Candymaking.



Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Holiday..................Hugs and Love,


Vicki

Stamps: Giant Snowflake 2124 Christmas Waves 8932
Antique Border

Paper: Pink, Blue cardstock, DP: Eskimo Kisses Basic Grey
Ink: Bliss Blue, Pink SU! Versamark

Accessories: Pearls-$$ store, Sponges, Dimensionals, Glue dots, Nestabilities, Embossing Powder

4 comments:

Willy said...

Wonderful card and great quote, Vicki!

Kaz said...

This is beautiful Vicki x

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card girl, love how dainty and feminine it is.

Moniqui said...

Wow i love this card!