Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dream in color ...

The past week I got spoiled with a lot of new Stampotique stamps. This is the first card I made with them.

The background is sort of a "happy accident". I made a background with pastel crayons and gesso and wanted to give that a little boost with some alcoholink. But that gave large ugly spots. In a last attempt to rescue it I immediately splashed quit a bit of blending solution over it. The colors started to blend and my background ended up like this.

These are the Stampotique stamps I used for this card: Marci, Carol's flower large, Carol's flower small, Dream in color, Hope definition, Dream definition and French text.

Have fun stamping!
Nellie

2 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Great card. The background looks great!

Gez Butterworth said...

So clever Nellie. Great choice of stamps and your backgrounds look gorgeous. Have fun.xx