Monday, June 27, 2011

Friendship Quilt

Hi, Lisa here today sharing my "scraps" card for the current challenge! The Quilt is created with MME papers and some coordinating Stampin' Up! card stock, I placed a Sheet of Scor-Tape on my grid sheet when forming the quilt, it was much easier than applying adhesive to each piece. I distressed the edges and embossed the quilt with the Damask Texture Fades Folder.

I stamped Olive Rose in Carmel on Vanilla card stock, then added this sentiment in Chocolate ink, and cut with Spellbinders Petite Oval, layering on Labels Twenty.  I created some rolled flowers by punching 1-3/8" circles from pattern paper, then cutting the circle to form a spiral and rolled with a Petal Roller and glued in place - this all from scraps!

Details:
Stamps - Stampotique
Ink - Chocolate
Card Stock - Sky, Tangerine, Chocolate, Kraft
Other - Spellbinders Dies, Pin, Petal Roller, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scor-Tape, Big Shot, Texture Fades Folder, Sponge Dauber, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, My Minds Eye Pattern Paper, Seam Binding, Distress Tool
 
Designer - Lisa Somerville

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous colours. Love your hand-made flowers.

Basement Stamper said...

I love how this looks with the different texture on it. Gorgeous colors and the flowers are beautiful

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card Lisa, the texture the colours and the way you used the stamps. Fits together so well!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card Lisa, the texture the colours and the way you used the stamps. Fits together so well!