Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Lovebirds

I am loving using the Lovebirds stamp at the moment and made a card for a crafty friend using her favourite colours.


I swiped Distress Ink pads directly onto a sheet of white cardstock to make a masterboard & randomly stamped the cardstock with the honeycomb & heart flower stamps. I cut out a piece from the masterboard to fit my card. I then added a computer generated verse & the gorgeous Lovebirds stamp. Perfect for any wedding anniversary!

Stamps used: 

Thank you for looking. Gez.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're always doing such a great job with this stamp Gez, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Being the proud 'keeper' of this gorgeous card, I can tell you that the photo does not do it justice...

Thank you so much Gez, we love ♥♥♥ it. Love S xxx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, These cards are nice, sweet and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Kaz said...

Gorgeous card Gez x