Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Don't Regret a Damn Thing - SDC Flower Power

Hi, Lisa here today, have you entered the SDC Flower Power Challenge yet?  If not, what are you waiting for!  This weeks challenge is open to ANY stamps, but if you have Stampotique images, why not use them!  I used some TSS Metal to create my blossom and added this fab Stampotique sentiment.

Details:
Stamps - Stampotique - When I'm Old

Ink - Ranger Black Archival
Card Stock - White, Black, Pink
Other - Spellbinders Circle Dies, EK Success Punch, Seam Binding, Stick Pins, TSS Metal, Hammer, Texture Fades Folder, Basic Grey Out of Print. Cheery Lynn Butterfly Die, Seambinding
Designer - Lisa Somerville

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

STUNNING card Lisa. What a wonderful sentiment to live by! I SO love your flower.xx