Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Christmas stamps

I was really pleased to see a Daniel Torrente Snowlady in the new release of stamps as I love my snowman. The only thing is, I am limited to only a few people on my Christmas card list who would like them, so I've done 2 similar cards using different styled Snowpeople.



On this card I used the new ~{Snowy Fran}~ alongside ~{Snowman}~ and a couple of heart shaped baubles from ~{Hanging Hearts}.  I've masked the stamps to form a 'scene' and saved myself a lot of cutting!



On this card I've used the new ~{Snow Family}~.

Both cards are coloured with Copics and have snowflakes of Viva Decor Glitter Liner, which is fab as you get great dimension. There really is only a little bit of colouring involved so they are quick to do. I like that!

No comments: