Friday, January 6, 2012

my wish for the new year by Joanne Wardle

Unfortunately I missed the deadline for the design team post for the current challenge, due to being quite poorly.
so here it is!



and my wish is ...Happiness.
The challenge at stampotique is "wish for the new year".
I decided to decorate a bauble with the Happy Definition from stampotique. This can then go on a bottle as a gift for a new year party host. I like the idea of giving decorations at new year, as people still have their trees up.

I stamped the definition repeatedly onto creamy/brown tissue paper, then tore it up (to remove the birthday bit of the definition. I attached this to small bauble with mod podge, left to dry and then sprayed with varnish.

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love that, looks so fun on that bottle of wine!

Jane Wetzel said...

awesome Jo! Wish we could "pop" this together! he he he he!

Crafty Loops said...

Sorry to hear youve been so poorly, I hope you are much better now. This bauble is really beautiful. Lee x