Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Have a wonderful Spring





Going with an Easter theme this week, while my card doesn't have the Easter greeting, it has an Easter theme with this cute little "bunnies".  This is one of my favorite images, just love the little peeps peeking out of the basket.

Kept my card very CAS this week,  using a solid paper from one of my paper packs as my background and used a small piece of May Arts Woven Burlap as my "tab".

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter this weekend, enjoy the time with family and friends.
*******************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Blueberry Bunnies in a Basket 6098Wonderful Spring 5314 from Stampotique Originals
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, solid background paper unknown
Inks: Dish All the Dirt Brown, copic markers
Embellishments: none

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a pretty card. I love the simplicity and delicateness of it. Thanks for sharing!