Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Under the Sea





Under the Sea Art Journal Page


“I’d like to be under the sea in an octopus’s garden in the shade…”This is what I found myself singing as I was creating this art journal page, my first project as guest designer and my very first art journal page. The page didn’t start out based on any song at all. It started off completely different but then took on a life of its own influenced by the wonderfully wicked Smushasha #6121.




The page is made up of many layers of various mediums to create a magical and ‘mysterious-looking place’ to suit the quote stamp “World All Her Own” #3035. I had so much fun getting all painty and inky with this page. I hope you like it too and feel inspired to get painty and inky yourself.

Thankyou so much Stampotique for inviting me to be a guest designer!!

You can see more of my work on my blog here: http://happyscrapspace.blogspot.com.au/

Cheers
Belinda

Stamps used:

Antique Description #7228http://www.stampotique.com/stamp/backgrounds/7228.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your site. It looks like some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen before.
Cheers

Feel free to surf to my blog post; make money fast online for free

Dlee said...

Belinda, I'm impressed with your first journal page. My first isn't near that wonderful. Love it.