Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fit for a Princess

Here's something very different for me and I'm quite nervous sharing this. Firstly I played with some paper clay, never done that before! Secondly I've used just one stamp, I don't think I've done that before either, I usually use as many as I can on each creation. 
The inspiration for this came one evening after doing the washing up, I usually take my ring off and put it down somewhere even though I wear rubber gloves. One evening I thought I had lost my favourite ring and I just thought that this had to stop as it wasn't the first time. So I go my thinking cap on and came up with this. The paper clay was really easy to use, I painted it when it was completely dry and added some silver leaf and the lovely daisies which are part of the Daisy Daisy stamp. I finished off with a coat of gloss medium for protection.
Now I'll always know where my ring is.
I hope you like it, Sam xxx

1 comment:

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is the cutest idea for a ring holder. practical but so fun too. I've never played with paper clay although I have been tempted. This tempts me even more :)