Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Guest Designer: Arwen McCullen

Stampotique loves having guest designers and we are thankful to Nicole Maki for joining us last month with her phenomenal artwork.  

We are excited to announce our guest designer for June, Arwen McCullen.  If you are friends with Stampotique over on Facebook you see Arwen over there quite frequently displaying her AWESOME creations.  Here's a little more on Arwen:


Hey dear ones


                         First of all I am really happy to be here with you as a guest designer.

I love Stampotique and therefore it is a great honor for me :)

I would like to introduce myself:

I am Arwen and I live with my daughter and three cats in a village inGermany.  I am a single mom and 43 years old.  Creativity has determined my whole life.  My job is costume seamstress and I have mostly worked for the Middle Ages.  2004 I discovered stamping for me, and since then it can not get rid of me.  

At first I just stamped cutie stuff, but for some time my heart belongs tothe gloomy;)  Since I'm from the gothic scene, also tend my works there.  Unfortunately, there is in my area not many like-minded - Cutie is hotter.  When I discovered Stampotique a few years ago, I immediately lost my heartto this great motives.  My hobbies include, apart from the stamps still scrapbooking, reading,movies, music, sewing, writing.  I am currently writing a fantasy novel for young people.  If you like, then be sure to stop by on my blog.  Would be very happy about your visit :)
hugs and kisses

7 comments:

Kathi said...

Congrats Arwen!

I've already admired some of your work and can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Enjoy your reign as guest designer!

Jane Wetzel said...

YAY! So very happy to welcome you Arwen! Cant wait to see what u create! :)

Cocofolies said...

Congrats and welcome Arwen !!!
I'm glad to learn a little bit about you and your world... It's always good to know each other better. And can't wait to see what you have prepared, surely awesome !...-:) Warmly, Coco xx

*Arwen* said...

Thank you <3
I'm so excited and happy :)

XOXO Arwen

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Welcome in our team as GD!!! Can't wait to see what you came up with! XOXO

Reflective Art Studio said...

Congrats-!!! So excited to see what you create... Love your work. Welcome Darling. xx

Sam & Poppy said...

Wishing you a warm welcome, have fun!!