Friday, April 18, 2014

playing in my journal, by Sarah

I hope you've enjoyed the Stampotique blog hop; it's still open for another few days if you've not had chance to join in yet.  I've continued to enjoy playing with the new stamps and this time decided to make a journal page.


One of France's new stamps says

so I decided to use this as a challenge for a page.  I've put some details on my bloghttp://sarahanderson1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/a-touch-of-art-journaling.html as to where I feel I was working outside my comfort zone, and would love to hear how you'd move out of yours


I wasn't sure about this page at first but it's growing on me ;)  


Stampotique stamps used:

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

I really love your motivational journal spread today, Sarah. I have that comfort zone stamp (you will see it Wednesday!) and love it to pieces. I love how you have incorporated other stamps to create such interest on your wonderful background. Love the greens!

Claudine said...

Happy Easter Sarah, I really love your spread, that green background is super cool!!

roc said...

so many stamps used on your journal pages! way to go!