Saturday, May 3, 2014

Coby's Saturday

A new month, a new calender page  of my
Birthday calender.

For the background I used Dylusions Inkspray for the 
first layer. Gesso for the second, white paint dipping
with a baby-towel is the third layer.
Than stamping with withe paint and Pink Ink
and the lat layer stamping with black.

The flower girl I stamped on a piece of
the first layer.

I'm asking myself:
are there others who also are making a calender?
Pleas leave your link at the comments, I really
want to see them!


Used stamps of Stampotique:


5 comments:

Jackie said...

Coby this is fabulous.... I have loved every page of the calendar you have made so far! It will be one amazing project when it's finished

Claudine said...

Really awesome Coby, loving this page

Kay Wallace said...

Coby, I really, really like your May calendar! I just love Cabbage Rose. Seems no matter how many times I search the Stampotique site, there are still stamps that I miss and really love--like this one! It now goes on my "must have" list! Great colors for the roses, too!

Sarah Anderson said...

I love your calendar idea and this page is lovely

roc said...

Great job!