Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wear the pretty dress (why don't 'ya?)

Have you ever saved that special dress for an occasion and never wore it?  Well I'm here to tell you, wear the dress.

A while back I bought a really cool dress for a trip. Not thinking I'd get much use out of it again I decided to wear it to work.  I received sooo many compliments.  To think, I may have deprived all my colleagues from seeing my pretty dress! 

So Verdette and I are here to tell you, wear the pretty dress!  Because life IS too short.

Verdette is part of our latest release. She's fun and versatile and terrific for paper piecing. 

To learn more about this card please follow me to Vera Lane.

6 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Very pretty Janet!!!

Claudine said...

Nice card, I love that background and I agree, wear that pretty dress.

Julie S said...

Agreed! Great background and Verdette looks delightful.

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderrful background ! Verdette looks very pretty in her lovely special dress !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Yep! Wear that party dress! Love your card, Janet. Sweet image to make your point!

roc said...

love your background! great piece of artwork!