Monday, September 8, 2014

it's monday time

today i created a postcard that i'll be giving away.  i used my heart vine rubber stamp, my stacked love rubber stamp and my flying heart stamp.  to see how i made it you can fly on over to my blog by clicking here.  also, if you'd like a chance to receive this postcard in the mail you will really need to stop by the roc nicholas facebook page and join the postcard swap.  hope to see you there!  if you'd like to see more of my rubber stamp line you can see them at stampotique.com.

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Your postcard today is just beautiful, Roc! Love the soft blue background onto which you have layered your beautiful stamps! Well done!

Vera Lane Studio said...

This is very sweet. Love the softness of this.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Ever more brilliant! <3

massofhair said...

Beautiful postcard, great background and wonderful stamped images, especially loving the sewing:-) xxx