Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Refresh It - SDC163 Wednesday's with Claudine

Wow, it's already September!! Time is flying this year

It's time for another Challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog and
this week our hostess is Kaz over at Slightly Wonky Crafts and she has a wonderful challenge for us. She is asking us to "Refresh It" Use one of those older stamps that you haven't used in awhile and give it a new lease on life.

How fun! I have so many stamps that I just love but one of my very first stamps I ever bought from Stampotique was 

Prom Queen - By Artist Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney

I also used another stamp that was one of my first buys

Whatever - By Carol's Collection

I decided the make a tag for this challenge


I just love bright colors and I love how vivid the background has come out on this one. I did some sewing around the edges and over the wash tape and "Whatever" word.

Thanks for coming by, I'll see you next week!!

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Prom Queen and Whatever are a pair made in heaven, for sure! Beautiful tag, Claudine!

Sue said...

Fabulous Claudine, love these striking colours xx