Friday, October 17, 2014

brusho ink in my journal


I have been playing ...


... with my latest toys - the brusho inks that everyone is using!  Who knew that this stock item in every primary school art cupboard could be so much fun!!


Whenever I use something new I start with my favourite colours - just lovin' that turquoise!!  Because it's an ink powder, splashing spots of water on the page and dabbing it off (one of my favourite techniques of the moment) doesn't work once the ink is dry, but I managed to catch it before it dried and got a lovely effect.  I'm happier splashing water on my pages than bleach!


I think Nina looks right at home on this double spread journal page, and Daniel's circles give lots of choice for a sun!



Stampotique stamps used

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Beautiful background and color palette, Sarah! Perfect use of your Ignis stamps!

Unknown said...

Love this!