Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bring On The Bling - Wednesday's With Claudine

Hello all, This week over at the Design Team Challenge Blog the Challenge is all about "Bringing on the Bling"!! 
Our wonderful hostess France Papillon has picked out theme this week. 
This was a toughie for me because I don't do a lot of "bling" when I craft but it was fun to step outside my box and create something

I used Stampotique Stamp
Stella - By Artist Jo Capper-Sandon

I decided to make an ATC for this one and here is my outcome




I added bling in the form of ultra fine glitter to the bees and the red line that Stella is sitting on. I think it turned out fun and colorful!

Thanks for coming by and make sure to join in at the Challenge Blog
You could win a 30.00 gift certificate to the Stampotique online store
claudinesartcorner.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

Stella looks beautiful, Claudine! She is the perfect size for an ATC, and the bees are the perfect "support staff!" Great use of your glitter, too.