Wednesday, November 26, 2014

In the Words of Edgar Allen Poe - Wednesday's With Claudine

Welcome back to another fun Wednesday with Stampotique and me!! yay!

This week our lovely Kay Wallace is our hostess and for challenge number 175 she has asked us to do something in the theme 
"In The Words Of Edgar Allen Poe"

I am in love with this theme, Edgar has some pretty creepy stuff going on and his quotes are so cool, right up mine and Stampotique's alley haha! 

I decided to do a journal spread inspired by the wonderfully talented France Papillon
France always does some fantastic free tutorials on Monday's and I just love her style

I used Stampotique Stamps -
French Text - By Artist Jo Capper-Sandon
1879 Postmark - By Artist France Papillon
Love Definition - By Artist Amy Wilson Wellenstein
Mrs Snottie - By artist Daniel Torrente

My Quote says: "I don't suffer from insanity but enjoy every minute of it"


come by my blog to see how this page was put together
Cheers!!

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

This is a magnificent journal spread, Claudine! I can definitely see the FP influence, yet you have definitely made this your own with unique touches of your own! This is a beautiful pairing of quite and image for this challenge!

Sarah Anderson said...

gorgeous, gorgeous art journal page Claudine!!